Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pumpkin Thank You

Even though I've stamped every day...I've been hard pressed for time to post all my projects and cards...well I'm going to try and get caught up this week...I don't want the new year to arrive and here I am posting thanksgiving and fall projects.



This is one of the cards the stampin' ladies made in class...waaaaay back in November.



This is the quick recipe:

Stamp set: thank you kindly.
*****
Card stock: tangerine tango...confetti cream...crushed curry...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: tangerine tango.
*****
Punches: pumpkin harvest folder...decorative label...and organic flourish border folder.
*****
Additional supplies: copper penny ribbon...wood pumpkin...s/u mini glue dots...big shot...score-it...fiskar...snail...and sunflower dew drops.




For this card you could substitute the wood pumpkin for a card stock pumpkin to make it a little lighter if you were going to mail it.


Inside I used my Organic border folder to emboss the printer paper...I couldn't resist enlarging my watermark since it was very similar to the embossing.



Thanks for hanging in there and droppin' by this morning...I made this quick so that I can get to work uploading the rest of the projects to post this week...enjoy the rest of this cold...raining...windy morning...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time...have a great weekend.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin