Monday, December 20, 2010

Peace Ornament

This was a wonderful project to make...it was quick and easy...and also a great way to use up some scrap papers...a very sweet gift...this was the bonus project that I had for the stampin' ladies to make and it was a big hit with them...they loved it as much as I did...yeeeehhh!!!...what a great way to end the last workshop of the year.



This is the limited recipe:

Card stock: Deck the Halls DSP and Christmas magic rubons.
*****
Additional supplies: 80mm clear glass ball ornament...fiskar cutter...burgundy and gold wire edge ribbon.




Here is the same ornament but instead of using the white rubons I used the red/green that says Merry Christmas...a little bit harder to see with the red and green DSP strips.



Thanks to my stampin' ladies for sharing this last workshop of the year with me and for a fantastic evening...you all did a great job on the cards and project...thanks everyone for stoppin' by this evening...enjoy the rest of the night and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin