Thursday, May 5, 2011

4 Coffee/Tea Cups

This was such an easy card to make...it has actually taken me longer to post it than it took for me to make it...lol...this card could be used for any occasion...I think I might send it out as a get well card...what would make someone feel better than a cup of hot tea or coffee...I separated the images with bakers twine and I love the way it looks.



Inside the card is my sentiment and I added the tiny teacup also.



This is the ever so easy recipe:

Stamps: S/U tiny teacup...and digi from Bugaboo.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: soft suede.
*****
Pencils: s/u pure colour...and Sakura clear glitter
pen.
*****
Additional supplies: cappuccino bakers twine...snail...score-it...and fiskar cutter.




Thanks for droppin' in this morning and sharing my card...I hope you enjoyed your visit today...have a good morning and a stampin' good time.
I almost forgot...Happy Cinco De Mayo Day.



Please remember the people of Japan and those families in Tuscaloosa who are trying to put their lives back together after the devastation of mother nature...I will be keeping them in my prayers today and always.


Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin