Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

I'm a little late in saying thank you for this award...but I've been so busy spending time with my new grand-daughter and also spoiling my grandson a little bit...I'm just trying to catch up this week on all my projects from last month.
A big thank you to Monica over at Handmade Cards with Love...it means so much to me that you always drop by and leave me such sweet sentiments.

To accept this award I have to tell even things about myself.

1.I never thought I'd be a grandmother and now I have two beautiful grandchildren to spoil.

2.I love to dance.

3.I love sweets...especially ice cream with caramel syrup...my coworkers always say to me why don't I have a little sugar with my coffee...lol.

4.Would love to travel all over the world one day.

5.I want to learn to belly dance.

6.I want to take Zumba classes.

and
7.I wish that I could win the lottery so that I could stay home and stamp.




Thanks again Monica for this award...stop by Monica's and check out her lovely cards that she donates to charities.
www.handmadecardswithlove.blogspot.com

I better get to bed...I didn't realize that it's after midnight...enjoy the rest of the evening...I hope everyone has a stampin' good time...I'll be back tomorrow to share another card or project.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin