Monday, May 2, 2011

Sew Suite Triptych Card

This is the second project we worked on in our April class...it was a fun triptych Card...actually it was easier than it looked...and the stampin' ladies had a fun time with it...I love the colours.



This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: sew suite and button, button.
*****
Card stock: melon mambo...daffodil delight...tempting turquoise...whisper white...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: chocolate chip.
*****
Markers: daffodil delight.
*****
Punches: 1/2" circle...hand held 1/16" circle...just my type borders folder.
*****
Additional supplies: s/u linen thread...turquoise brads...s/u mini glue dots...snail...lemon-drop bakers twine...big shot...fiskar...and score-it.




Inside I was able to add my white printer paper...this as everyone knows is my favorite way to jazz up the inside of my cards...and I used a folder with buttons to do my embossing on the bottom of the paper.



Thanks so much for droppin' by this morning...thanks to my stampin' ladies for a great job and another fun and wonderful class...enjoy the rest of the evening and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Please remember to keep the victims of Japan and Tuscaloosa in our prayers.


Stampin' HUGZ


1 comment:

Monica said...

It is so cute... love the folds. Hard work there, isn't it?

By the way, I have sold 86 cards to date for Japan Red cross and am still selling... I am not able to cope as my fingers are a bit strained. But am so touched with the response. God bless the people who bought my cards and are still buying them.

Hugs,

Monica

Blog Widget by LinkWithin