Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Retirement-1

I wanted to make another retirement card...and this is what I came up with...LUV it...lol...the bakers twine and hearts get to me...as I said...LUV IT...LUV IT...
LUV IT...do you think I luv it.



I discovered these cell phone bling when I was searching for rhinestones small enough to put on the tiny tags and the Swarovski crystals even though you can get tiny ones are very expensive at $7 and $8 was not worth the price for the small amount in the package ...and these are perfect...they're a little difficult to work with because you have to cut off what you need instead of adding the entire thing as if you were putting them on the cell phone...but it was worth the effort...just what I needed...big plus was that they already have glue on them...inside I added anther tag with a little heart on it.




Here is the recipe:

Stamp set: teeny tiny wishes.
*****
Card stock: very vanilla...crumb cake...assorted scraps...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: real red.
*****
Punches: wide, large, and scallop ovals...word window...1/16" hand held circle...jewelry tag...heart to heart...and distressed strip folder.
*****
Additional supplies: rhinestone cell phone bling...air mail bakers twine...stampin' dimensionals...sticky strip...big shot...score-it...fiskar...and a silver brad.



Thanks for stoppin' by this morning...hope you like my card...enjoy your day...and have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin