Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Retirement-2

I made this card for a coworker who is retiring this week...the red doesn't seem to work well with my camera for some reason...I hope you can see the card...this was very easy to make and quick too.


The bakers twine was a great way to separate the distressed folder from the hearts...I only embossed the bottom half of the card.


Inside the card I put a tag and heart in the corner...a great way to use up those small pieces of scrap card stock that we seem to have tons of and never know what to do with them other than throw them out...you will be seeing a lot of theses on my future cards and projects.


I hope my coworker likes this card as much as I do...thanks for droppin' by on this beautiful morning...enjoy the rest of the day...and everyone have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' Hugz
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin