Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Just a Musical Note Journal

I'm running a little behind on my posts...and hurricane Irene didn't make it any easier...I had no electric or phone service for a couple of days...but I'm not complaining...there is much worse going on out there than my little problem...lets keep everyone in our prayers who had this terrible destruction uproot their daily lives...there is still people out there without electric or fresh water.

This is the project we made in class last week...I didn't take pics of all the pages that had sentiments...but I did take three of them so you could take a peek at what it looks like.



Can you see the cute tabs.


Look at the yummy ribbon.


Here are my love notes.


Here are my notes for peace.


Here are my Blessing notes.


Here is the easy altered recipe:
Stamp sets: graceful words...wonderful words I and II...just a note and when you care sentiments.
*****
Card stock: assorted scraps...hard cover tall journal...and musical note chipboard.
*****
Ink: crushed curry...green galore...blue ballet...cherry cobbler...pixie pink...and only orange.
*****
Markers: stampin' write.
*****
Punches: 2X3 and large ovals...jewelry tag...1/16" hand held circle...and rounded tab.
*****
Additional supplies: striped ribbon...green crystal bling...snail...and blue brad.

The journal on the back has this adorable "when you care enough" sentiment...this project for the stampin' ladies couldn't have been any easier...we loved it.

Thanks for droppin' by this morning and sharing the stampin' ladies quick project...hope you are all having a great day and a stampin' good time.



Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

1 comment:

Monica said...

Love it, Bev, such nice and bright colours and the sentiment looks so neat. Very lovely!

xxx Monica

Blog Widget by LinkWithin