Thursday, September 1, 2011

Holiday Stocking Gift Tags

I made these cards at my upline meeting last week...actually it was just the stockings...but when I got home...I made gift tags out of them...if they look funny it's because they got wet over the weekend when the ceiling in my craft room had some leaking...but believe me...I'm not complaining at all...what happened to me can't be compared to some of the poor people who have lost homes and everything they own...my buddy Carol has electric...but no phone service since last Saturday...I heard on the local news this morning that she and everyone in town will probably get it back this weekend...I plan to just keep these as samples...and I'll be able to make another one.


On this stocking I had an embossed star scrap that I added to it...the stocking accents die is so cute.


This stocking has a plain star but I chalked the edges...this new holiday DSP promises to be my fav the coming holiday season...lol.


These stockings can also be used as gift card holders...they are just the right size to tuck those little cards into...or even some cold hard cash.


Here is the easy recipe:
Stamp: To sentiment.
*****
Card stock: Frostwood Lodge DSP (absolutely yummy paper)...whisper white...daffodil delight...crumb cake...and lucky limeade.
*****
Ink: cherry cobbler and lucky limeade.
*****
Chalk: stampin' pastels.
*****
Punches: Bigz Holiday Stocking, originals stocking accents, and tasteful trim dies...long and jewelry tags...and 1/16" hand held circle.
*****
Additional supplies: maraschino and peapod bakers twine...snail...glue dots...star, lime green, and red crystal bling.



Thanks so much for droppin' by this evening and checking out my project...I had so much fun with it and will be making more...enjoy this fabulous evening...I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

1 comment:

Monica said...

Love your tags... you always make such pretty stuff, Bev. Am so happy to be your follower, you know.

xxx Monica

Blog Widget by LinkWithin