Thursday, August 4, 2011

Stars

I'm not sure what I'll be doing with this card for so I left it blank...I will be able to add a sentiment at a later date when I decide what it will be used for...this was a very quick and easy card to make...no stamping was involved in making this card.



I love the tiny rhinestone bling and the airmail bakers twine...luv it.



This is the easy recipe:
Card stock: whisper white...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Punches: large star...wide and scallop ovals...heart to heart...and decorative stars folders.
*****
Additional supplies: airmail bakers twine...s/u mini glue dots...snail...fiskar...score-it...rhinestone cell phone bling...and big shot.



Thanks for stoppin' by this morning...I hope you enjoyed looking at my card as much as I enjoyed making it...gotta run and get ready for my doctors appointment this morning...wouldn't you know it's raining again, but at least that keeps it a little cooler...enjoy your morning and I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin