Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Fun Evening at my Upline Meeting

I want to share a few of the card fronts we shared at my uplines meeting last week...I love them.



This birthday card was made by Debbie...she used the new Blossom Bouquet triple punch to make the bows on the packages...thank you for my card sample Debbie...I absolutely love it.




Pam made this card front using the new stamp set Always Grateful from the new 2011-2012 Holiday Mini catty...thanks for my sample card front Pam...I love it.



This card front was made by Jody...she used the Decorative Label Punch and the top note die to make this fabulous card...the ribbon is gorgeous...thank you Jody for the adorable card front...I'm definitely loving it.




Finally...this is the card I made to give the ladies using Rose Red Decor Elements... Blossom Bouquet and Doily triple punches...you can find the info for it under August 25th.


Thanks for droppin' by this morning and sharing these amazing projects with me...the ladies did a fabulous job...and I absolutely love them...thanks again ladies.
Are we sick of the rain yet???...rain...rain go away come again another day...lol...enjoy the soggy day ladies...it's a perfect morning to stay in and stamp...or catch up on those forgotten projects...I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

1 comment:

Monica said...

All beauties... love the jug with flowers and the pink and green printed paper. Your cards are always a delight to come and see.

Wish me luck, Bev, for my second batch of cards for Japanese Red cross.

xxx Monica

Blog Widget by LinkWithin