Thursday, September 8, 2011

More Upline Evening Fun

These are some of the goodies Debbie bought back for us from convention...I love goodies...lol.

This is amazing...LUV it!!!...it's a holder for your snail to attach to your clothes so that it won't get lost...what will we think of next...lol.


Can you see the string that pulls out so the snail can attach to your clothes.


I love my new bag...I can load it up with all my goodies.


Check these out...some of you may remember a few years back stampin' up gave us tabs for our catty's...here are this years new set.


I love these pens in the stampin' colours and card stock designs.



These are some cool garbage containers I received to use in my classes and workshops...they are nice and tall.


Thank you so much Debbie for our fabulous goodies...I just had to do the happy dance at the end of the evening...our goodies are really appreciated...thanks again...A BIG thank you for droppin' by this morning and sharing my goody post...stay dry...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.



Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin