Friday, September 9, 2011

Last of the upline evening fun

I have the last of the goodies to share this morning with you all...Debbie bought these plastic pencil cases from Staples for us to personalize...I used the
Frost Wood Lodge DSP to decorate my case.



As soon as I got home I pulled out my fav stamp and added this to the back of the pencil case.


Debbie made these great calendar book markers for us for the catty year 2011-2012.



On the back of the book markers are the name of the new in-colors.



This is my new dauber box that I used some of my scrap card stock to make...I'm lovin' it.


This is absolutely the best part...Pam gave us these templates to add inside of the box so that we would know what color dauber to use with our inks or chalks...I'm thinking of getting another box so that I have one for my chalks and another one for my inks...I used my jewelry tag punch to coordinate the colours...but you could use any small punch...thank you Pam...you know I had to do the happy dance for this one.


Thank you Debbie for a fabulous upline nite...I had a great time...and thank you ever so much for thinking about us while at convention...thank you for bringing back swaps for us to look through for inspiration and fabulous gifts from Memento Mall...the goodies you made for us are wonderful and I will get many inspirational ideas every time I look at them.

Thank you all so much for droppin' by this morning...enjoy the rest of this beautiful day...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good time...I sure plan too.



Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin