Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's a Card...It's a Book...It's a Card...It's a Book

This is the fun project I had for the stampin' ladies to make in class last night...it's a card...it's a book...it's whatever you want it to be...I even had a matching gift bag for them to make to put the little book/card into...and it's ready to give as a gift if they choose to...I know I love mine.


This is the matching gift bag we stamped...just a plain white bag...not so plain when we were done though.


Here is the easy recipe:

Stamp sets: posy punch and teeny tiny wishes.
*****
Card stock: real red...assorted scraps...white paper bag...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: early espresso and lucky limeade.
*****
Punches: 1/4" and 1/16" hand held, 1/2", and 1" circles...wide and scallop ovals...jewelry tag...word window...and bloom dots folder.
*****
Additional supplies: s/u mini glue dots...snail...real red hemp twine...linen thread...1" book ring...lime bling...red metallic brads...green felt flower...s/u button bouquet...big shot...fiskar...and score-it.



Inside my little card...no!...it's a book...are some pages for the many notes we write to ourselves everyday...at the bottom of the page next to the stamped flower can you see the "just a note" sentiment...I should have taken the pic a little closer.



My gift is in the bag and already to go...I didn't tie it because I wasn't sure who I'd be giving this too yet.




I want to share a couple of the ladies projects with you.
Carol's card and gift bag.




I had to snap a pic since everyone used different card stock and embellies.
Tina's card and gift bag.


We had a great evening and the ladies did a fabulous job on their projects...Thanks for stoppin' by this morning... have a great weekend and a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin