Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Morning Without Coffee

I have another set of cards to share that we made in my workshop last week...this is a four pack of cards the ladies made to either give as a gift or keep for themselves...and who wouldn't want to keep these beauties all to themselves...I love this set.


I love the look of the shipping tag on this card...I haven't used them in a while and need to pull them out again and start using them a lot more...the designer series paper isn't too bad either...lol...I chose not to colour everything in...and I do like that look much better...just a little paper piecing on the coffee pot.


This is the easy recipe:

Stamp set: morning cup.
*****
Card stock: pumpkin pie...very vanilla...early espresso...first edition DSP...cream printer paper...and a cream shipping tag from staples.
*****
Ink: pumpkin pie and early espresso.
*****
Chalk: stampin' pastels.
*****
Punches: decorative and modern labels.
*****
Additional supplies: cappuccino bakers twine...score-it...fiskar...stampin' dimensionals...and snail adhesive.



Thanks for droppin' by this rainy morning and sharing another work shop project with me...tomorrow I will share the last of the projects that we worked on...enjoy the rest of the day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin