Sunday, October 23, 2011

I am inspired...

National Breast Cancer Awareness is the entire month of October.



This was a quick and easy card I made to use up some scraps...this card isn't shabby chic...but I really love any card or projects that uses up my scraps since I have so much of it.


I had my mind some place else and accidentally used red glitter on this instead of pink...but I still like the look of it.


I used the sentiment from my Melissa Frances Thank Heart Ticket Book.



Here is the easy recipe:

Stamps: Hope Is...
*****
Card stock: the thankful heart ticket book...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: real red and melon mambo.
*****
Punches: jewelry tag.
*****
Additional supplies: red glitter...pink mix mini discs...crystal effects...
score -it...fiskar cutter...and snail.


Thanks so much for droppin' by this evening...I'm exhausted and can barely keep my eyes open...I hope everyone had a stampin' good time today.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin