Thursday, October 6, 2011

Over and Beyond

It's National Breast Cancer Awareness Month ladies...time for that mammogram...did you remember to schedule your appointment today.


I made this adorable thank you card using DSP and the thankful heart ticket book from The Melissa Frances Collection...I absolutely love that collection of papers...stickers...and card stock.



Doesn't the sentiment look like it was hand stamped...that's one of the reasons I love it so much.


I like the look of the diamonds in the rough folder that I used for the background...I put the DSP and the plain card stock in the folder and ran it through the big shot on top of each other...nice!


This is the easy recipe:

Card stock: DSP and Thankful Heart ticket book from The Melissa Frances Collection...assorted scraps...cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: cherry cobbler.
*****
Punches: heart to heart...jewelry tag...and diamonds in the rough folder.
*****
Additional supplies: pink sorbet bakers twine...score-it...big shot...snail...fiskar...and lime cell phone bling.



Thanks for droppin' by this morning and sharing my card...I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather...might as well enjoy it for as long as we can...have a great day and a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin