Friday, October 7, 2011

Patriotic Just a Note

It's National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and it's time for you to schedule a mammogram...it's so quick and easy...pick up that phone and make your appointment today.

Carol made this adorable patriotic altered journal...I love the how the blue allows the red and white to really pop.


Carol used the star punch on real red card stock...whisper white for the scallop and large ovals.


I forgot to take a pic of the inside where she used a beautiful red, white and blue star print to cover the back and front of the journal.


Great job on your altered journal Carol and thanks for letting me share it with everyone...it turned out great...thanks for swingin' by this morning everyone and sharing Carol's project with me...enjoy the rest of the morning and this beautiful cool weather that we have been having...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin