Sunday, October 2, 2011

Topnote Giftcard Holder

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month ladies...I hope you have an appointment for a breast exam or you've scheduled a mammogram.
Wouldn't it be great to give all your girlfriends a gift card in this little purse and plan for a night out after you've all had your mammogram...hey!!!...a mammogram party...what a brilliant idea...I amaze myself sometimes...ROFLMAO...I really do...lol.


It would also be a great idea to add some Ghiradelli chocolates instead if the gift card idea isn't for you...who doesn't love chocolates...I know I do.


I love how this turned out...and of course I had to add my tiny tags with a little bit of bling...the chipboard circle is a nice touch...almost makes it seem like a designer bag...lol.


Here is the easy recipe:

Stamp set: tiny tags.
*****
Card stock: pretty in pink...mellow moss...chipboard circle...thankful heart ticket book by Melissa Francis...2X4 paper sacks.
*****
Ink: mellow moss.
*****
Punches: jewelry tag...bloom dots folder...and 1/16" hand held circle.
*****
Additional supplies: pink plaid ribbon...lime green bling...s/u mini glue dots...sticky strip...big shot...score-it...and fiskar.


Thanks so much for droppin' by this morning and sharing my quick project...I appreciate it...enjoy the rest of the weekend...have a great day and a stampin' good time.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin