Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fresh Vintage Cards

This is the card that we made last night in class...my ladies did a great job...we all love this new Sale-A-Bration set...there is so much that can be done with it...i can't wait to make more cards and other projects with this set.


The 3" scallop circle is Everyday Enchantment DSP...it's one of the papers from the Sale-A-Bration catty...it is absolutely gorgeous...I love...love...love it and will be using it often.


My two cards are Happy Retirement and Friend to Friend which could be used for any occasion.


For some reason I like the card from above the best...and wish that I had put the Happy Retirement sentiment on that one.


Here is the easy recipe:

Stamp sets: fresh vintage and teeny tiny wishes.
*****
Card stock: Everyday Enchantment DSP is from this years Sale-A-Bration...soft suede...peach parfait...pool party....and very vanilla.
*****
Ink: lucky limeade.
*****
Punches: postage stamp...scallop square...3" scallop circle...jewelry tag...and word window.
*****
Additional supplies: stampin' dimensionals...snail...s/u mini glue dots...crystal effects...cappuccino bakers twine...score-it...fiskars...clear and green crystal bling.



Thanks so much for dropping by this fabulous Saturday morning and a BIG thank you to my stampin' ladies for a great night...Yvonne the warm homemade chocolate chip cookies were absolutely YUMMO...I guess you could tell from the empty plate...lol...I'm going to play catch up today...so I hope to have another post to share tomorrow...enjoy your day and I hope everyone has a fabulous stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin