Sunday, March 25, 2012

Thank You Cards and Matching Envelope

This is a card that I started in my upline class but I'm just completing it now...I love the new Framelits Label Collection dies from Stampin' Up...the largest of the dies is huge and would make a great scrappin' project...I have so many ideas for their use in my head that it's making me dizzy..."oh! so dizzy...I'm so dizzy my head is spinning"...I can't sing or hold a tune...but boy do I love to sing...lol.



We also got to use and make a fun envie using the new Simply Scored Scoring Tool and the matching Simply Scored Diagonal Plate from the mini catty...the envie seems to have a lot of room for the cards that we make a little bulky with extra embellies...I love this tool.


Inside the card on my printer paper I embossed this design...so fancy inside the card too.



This project used Berry Bouquet since I had a lot of it left over...and I do love that DSP.



A big thank you to my Upline Debbie for letting us play with all those fabulous goodies...thanks for stoppin' by this morning and sharing another card...the weather is overcast this morning...as long as there's no snow...I'm a happy girl...lol...I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

1 comment:

Monica said...

Lovely frames and the inside is beautiful as well.

Monica xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin