Friday, March 23, 2012

Love You Double Treat Bags

We made these cute little treat bags in our class...very easy and quick...the hardest part of the projects was not to eat the candy...lol...my stampin' ladies loved the project.



The cellophane bags held 15 little conversation hearts each...this project could be expanded to add as many treat bags as you would like...it just involves making your topper longer.


My easy recipe:

Stamp set: sprinkled expressions.
*****
Card stock: whisper white and...regal rose.
*****
Ink: real red.
*****
Punches: decorative label...scallop square...1/16" hand held circle...and heart blocks folder.
*****
Additional supplies: s/u 1/8 cellophane bags...maraschino bakers twine...red heart brad...cand hearts...snail...score-it...big shot...and fiskar cutter.




Thanks to my wonderful stampin' ladies for a fun evening...and thanks to all of you for droppin' by this morning and checking out my easy project...I hope everybody has a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

1 comment:

Monica said...

Such sweet candy wrappers there... I know it must have been hard to keep off the candy. Lol. Thanks for the kind words on my last post.

Hugs,
Monica

Blog Widget by LinkWithin