Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cute as a Button

Aaaaaaaaawwww...this first page keeps coming out blurry...I don't know why...but when my daughter comes back from Japan the first thing on the agenda is getting myself a good camera...but who knows...even with a better camera...my pics may still come out lousy...lol.


These double 12X12 layouts were my inspiration for the ladies to make their own pages and they did a fantastic job.


For my inspiration I used my beautiful grand children...I love that "cute as a button" chipboard sticker...bright buttons to make the sentiment stand out even more...and a cool post it in blue and white...I also have bakers twine on both the pages...as you can see...I also used lots of punches.


Thank you all so much for stoppin' by this morning...enjoy the rest of your morning...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin