Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Our First Smash Class Lunch

This was our first smash class...and I have everything ready to go as soon as the ladies arrive...our journals to work on...and our food to eat...yum!


We lunched on green salad and pasta salad...



...and of course we had pepperoni pizza which was yummy.


When we were done with lunch...it was on to work with our journals...this was an absolutely wonderful way to spend a weekend day...a great hobby...wonderful friends...and yummy food...also a BIG thank you to Yvonne for bringing the sweet treats.



...and last but not least...these are the canvas goodie bags I had for the ladies to take home with more Smash goodies to add into their journals...I thought it was going to be cold and wintery...so I had gotten these cute bags with an embroidered snowflake and the letter "W"...for Winter...


....there was more smash goodies...stickers...another glue pen...envelopes...glassine bags...shipping tags...large and small extra pockets...brads...sticky notes...whew...too much to mention...but the ladies have lots to keep them busy...



I think the best of the goodie bag...was this fabulous stamp that I found and had to get for us...love it!..it say's " to my friend".


Thanks for droppin' by this morning...what a gorgeous day we are having here in New York state...a warm breeze and the sun shining...it's hard to believe...but I'm lovin' it...hope all of you are having a great day too...and a stampin' good time...I'm heading out to walk the dogs...then do a little stampin'.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

1 comment:

Monica said...

How much fun that sounds... crafting, friends and good food. What else could one want.

Monica xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin