Monday, April 16, 2012

Just for you Gift Tags

This is a cute set of tags that we made in a workshop a couple of weeks ago for our Tea Party...I love the soft colours...and it seems like this DSP works well with all my cards and projects.


The stripes folder on the back ground of these tags gives it beautiful dimension...I know that I will be using it often.



This is the easy recipe:

Stamp set: tea shoppe.
*****
Card stock: Everyday Enchantment DSP...whisper white...pool party...calypso coral...and pear pizzazz.
*****
Ink: poppy parade.
*****
Punches: textured impressions stripes folder...modern label...jewelry tag...and hand held circle.
*****
Additional supplies: stampin' dimensionals...snail...green mix discs...big shot...coral and turquoise ribbons.



Thanks for stoppin' by and sharing these cute gift tags with me this morning...they were so much fun to make...the stampin' ladies and I had a great time making them...enjoy this beautiful weather we are having today...have a great day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin