Thursday, April 19, 2012

Tea for Two

Does anyone know what happened to Blogger...my entire setup/format has changed...it's going to take me forever to adjust to it...has this happened to anyone else?...anyway...on to our workshop cards.

Another great card from our Tea Partaaay Workshop...lol...this is such a great set and fun to work with too...I see many tea shoppe cards in my future...lol.


I am lovin' the colours of this DSP...and I love how the cards turned out too.


Here is the easy recipe:

Stamp sets: tea shoppe and morning cup.
*****
Card stock: Every Day Enchantment DSP...whisper white...calypso coral...pool party...pear pizzazz...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: pool party and calypso coral.
*****
Punches: 1 1/4" circle...1/16" hand held circle...2X3" and wide ovals.
*****
Additional supplies: lucky limeade and calypso coral sheer ribbons...Everyday Enchantment brads...acrylic blocks...score-it...snail...fiskar...stampin' dimensionals...and s/u mini glue dots.




Thanks to my fabulous stampin' ladies...you all made another evening fun...thanks everyone for droppin' by and sharing our cards this morning...enjoy the rest of the day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin