Saturday, May 26, 2012

Carol and The GASS


This holiday weekend Carol and I decided to treat ourselves to some shopping and well deserved rest...and where else would we think of going to do this???...nope...nope...nope...not a spa or retreat...but to our favorite rubber stamping store. 



 It was The Great American Stamp Store of course...the burden of the previous weeks just melted from our shoulders...can you tell from the big smile on Carol's face....we were itching to get in there and do some retail therapy...but we stopped for a few minutes to grab a couple of pictures.


 We stopped in the classroom to see what the project of the day was...I looked over at Carol and saw the wheels turning in her head for this Clay Class...I got outta there quick...I don't need something else to fall in love with...but guess who was smitten...yeppers...she stayed and took the class...and this is the beautiful clay project Carol made.


Yes she did...Carol bought all the goodies to start making her own clay projects...Oh! Vie...Clay!


She also purchase some lovely stamps...her fav is the one that says "so many stamps...so little time"...we will be seeing that on the back of all her cards from now on I guess...lol...but it is very true.


Carol took a nice pic of all her goodies.


Thanks Carol for sharing these pics with us...and a big thank you for sharing such a wonderful fun filled...laugh filled day with me...I had a great time...thanks everyone for stoppin' by this morning...I hope you will drop by tomorrow and see the loot...I mean goodies that I snagged for myself...have a safe and happy holiday weekend...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin