Monday, May 21, 2012

For You card and Gift Tag

I love this Elegant Bird die...lately I seem to be hooked on birds...I don't know why...lol...we used it to make this card and tag in class...I showed the ladies that if they didn't want to keep the tag as a gift tag...they could turn it into a card instead.


I love when I do a card or project that is quick and easy to whip up...no cutting on this card...everything was done with a punch...and folder...so you can make a bunch of these and have them ready for any occasion...make the card and the gift tag as a set also...so many possibilities for this die.


Another easy recipe:

Stamp set: a word for you.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...pear pizzazz...everyday enchantment DSP...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: garden green and poppy parade.
*****
Punches: key tag...bigz elegant bird die...and poteeka birds folder.
*****
Additional supplies: lucky limeade organdy ribbon...snail...stampin' dimensionals...big shot...acrylic blocks...big shot...fiskar...score-it...sprinkles dew drops...crystal effects...and Victoria gaffer tape.


What a change in the weather...shorts and tee shirts for the weekend...and this morning to walk the dogs I had to put my coat on...it was very cold...a little windy and as I was coming in from my doctors appointment it was just starting to rain...stay warm and dry everyone...thanks to my stampin' ladies for a fun evening...and thanks to all of you for stoppin' by this morning...have a great day and a stampin' good time. 


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin