Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Beautiful Grand Daughter and Happy National Scrapbooking Day

Happy National Scrapbooking Day everyone...I think I saved the best of my pages for today...I love how this page turned out...love it...love it...love it...can you tell that I love it...lol.

This is my inspiration page that I created for the ladies to start their page with the bonus goodie bag they got to take home.


 When I added the chipboard floral border to this page it really made it pop...I love these borders...makes a big difference when added to a page.


I used my punches to make the spaces for me to do my journaling...and I will do the journaling at a later date...but at least I have the space ready to go...when I'm ready.


 This is the entire goodie bag the ladies took home to create their bonus page...12X12 DSP, some ribbon, chipboard circles, plastic lady bug dimensional stickers, and a couple sheets of 5X7 sheets of papers...and since today is National Scrapbooking Day...I hope they pull it out and work on it...if they do I will share their projects with you.


Thanks so much for droppin' by this morning and sharin' this scrapbook page with me...I hope you're all having fun creating pages today also...I may just go and work on another one...lol...enjoy the rest of the day...have a great weekend...and I hope you all have a Scrappin' Good Time.


Scrappin' HUGZ
Beverley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweet childrens. they are so sweet and cute. give them my love and kisses.


Breast cancer

Blog Widget by LinkWithin