Friday, May 4, 2012

My Grand Children Scrapbook Page

These are my inspiration pages I did last week to get the ladies started on their scrap pages...we did two 12X12 scrapbook pages...and a bonus page. 


 The pages have my grand children...daughter...their grand father from Japan...and of course moi...lol...can't leave myself out.


I used my punches for the hearts...and butterflies...then the butterflies were run through the big shot with a embossing folder...I also used dimensional chipboard stickers.


 I used my punches to make the boxes for my journaling...which I will do at a later date.


I used my punches for the flowers...and the ladybugs are dimensional plastic and foam stickers. 


I also cut strips of DSP to add to the background of my pages...and the pics were framed with leftover card scraps.


  The pages were also sprayed with Frosty Nights and Mistletoe Glimmer Sprays...I love the glimmer sprays from The Tattered Angels...gives the pages shimmery bling.


Thanks for droppin' by this morning and sharing my scrapbook page with me...I will share the bonus page tomorrow...thanks to my stampin' ladies for a great scrappin' evening...enjoy this rainy day...we need it here in NY state...I'm going to stay home and stamp...maybe do some scrappin' too...have a great day...and a stampin' good time.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin