Monday, July 23, 2012

Aurora, Colorado...My Locker Pocket

First of all...prayers and sympathy to the families and the people of Aurora, Colorado...the nation and the world have you all in our hearts.
 
WOW!!!...I don't think I've ever done a project this quick or with such limited supplies...and I absolutely love...I think I'll have to do more like this...especially for the holidays...yippeeeeeee!
One of my coworkers gave me this pocket for my locker...of course I had to alter it a little...the blue was a perfect colour to go with my blinged out butterfly...check out the cute sentiment they're two separate sentiments that I glued together "Scatter Joy...Smile"...isn't that just perfect!...I couldn't have a plain pocket sitting on my locker now could I!...it turned out perfect and will be taken to it's new home when I go to work tonight.


Both of the pics below show the sides of the pocket decorated with my chipboard awesome and dream .


The easiest recipe ever:

Card stock: assorted chipboard pieces.
*****
Additional supplies: pink rhinestone butterfly bling...blue plastic locker pocket...and stampin' up mini glue dots.


Thanks for stoppin' by and checking out my project this morning...and a BIG thanks to Vicki for my cute little gift...so much school stuff out there and so little time to alter it all...lol...have a great morning everyone...I'm heading out to do some shopping with my partner in crime Carol...I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin