Thursday, July 26, 2012

Butterfly Thank You

 Here are more of the cards we made in our workshop last week...and I have pics of some of the stampin' Ladies cards too.


This was such an easy card to make...and fun too.


I love these butterfly punches and dies...I think I'm addicted...I will be making lots more butterfly cards.


This is the easy recipe:

Stamp sets: itty bitty banners and sprinkles.
*****
Card stock: polka dot parade DSP...whisper white...crumb cake...orchid opulence...very vanilla and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: raspberry ripple and pretty in pink.
*****
Punches: embosslits beautiful butterfly...framelits bitty banners...1/16" hand held circle...butterfly...two step bird...and top note.
*****
Additional supplies: Christmas mint brads...snail...big shot...fiskar...and 
score it.


I think this Karen hiding behind her beautiful cards...both done very differently...but so pretty...very nice.


I'm going to guess that this is Tina hiding behind her adorable cards...both have a different touch...almost a mirror image here...very cute.


Here is Yvonne...she choose to keep both her cards the same...very cute.


Here is carol sharing her cards...both a little different...she choose to turn over her DSP...very nice.


Here is Della sharing her cards...both have a little bit of a different touch...very nice.


This was an absolutely fun class and card to make...I know I had a great time and I think my stampin' ladies did too...a BIG thank you to all of them for a great evening and for sharin' their beautiful cards with us...thank you all for droppin' by this morning and I hope you had fun looking at our cards also...have a great morning and a stampin' good time.



Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin