Monday, July 30, 2012

Fresh Cut Note Card

I an soooooo!!!! mad at myself....and if my foot could reach my mouth I'd give myself a good swift kick in the teeth...I had pics of the stampin' ladies all holding their cards that they made with different colours of the Polka Dot Parade DSP...the different colours were so pretty...I was deleting some old pics and never realized that the group of ladies were coming up next and hit the delete button too quickly...and the rest is history...so was that group shot.
No use crying over spilled milk...it's done and can't be corrected...so I will move on to this project and will be very careful next time when deleting...now onto this very fun and easy project...it took us two minutes to put this card together...maybe even less time.


Stampin' Up doesn't carry the Fresh Cut Note Cards anymore...but this project can easily be done using any of your punches...for the same quick and easy project...all we did was choose the colour DSP we wanted and backed it behind the open space of the card...and we were done...it was that easy.


Very Easy...Very Quick Recipe:

Card Stock: whisper white fresh cut note cards...and polka dot parade DSP.
*****
Additional supplies: pink mix acyclic dots...crystal effects...and snail adhesive.


Thanks to my wonderful stampin' ladies for a fun evening...thanks to all of you for droppin' by this morning and sharing this card with me...enjoy the rest of the morning...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.



Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin