Saturday, July 21, 2012

Aurora, Colorado...and A May Layout with Pockets

I am sadden that the words of Rodney King has fallen on deaf ears "Please can't we all just get along"...my heartfelt sympathy and prayers go out to the injured...the families and the people of Aurora, Colorado...may God wrap his loving arms around you at your time of need.


This is my second page scrappin' inspiration layout for May...I'm doing some catch up her on some things that I seem to have forgotten about...but it makes it fun to look at them again...this page coordinates with the Hiroshima layout.


This page uses lots of pockets for additional photos and I used my punches to make the shapes for my sentiments...the glassine envies are my favorite embellishments...their clear so that you can see whats inside them...LUV! them.


 I absolutely love this photo of  of my grand daughter playing with a wooden push toy that was her fathers when he was a little boy about her age...this is priceless...I think my fav pic of all...lol.


Thanks so much for droppin' by this wonderfully cool morning...I'm definitely going to enjoy it...I hear the heat and humidity is suppose to return next week...UGH!..enjoy the rest of this fabulous morning...and I sure hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin