Friday, July 20, 2012

Hiroshima Layout

Some how I didn't post this layout...it is the first inspiration page for the ladies in my scrappin' group for May...Yeppers...it's two months old...lol...this is my Hiroshima page...don't you love those funky letters...lol...I think they look great with my layout...I was glad they worked so perfectly.


 Below I added tabs...bakers twine...and DSP to some extra pics that needed to be seen...but not necessarily needed to be on the page...so I put them in this pocket...the pics can be taken out and looked at then returned to the pocket.



 I also had some smaller pockets on the page to tuck my journalling into.


I also love the chipboard alphas that I added to the layout.


WOW!...what a change in this weather...but I'm not going to complain...I'm going to enjoy the coolness while I can...I'm sure next week that heat and humidity will be back...thanks so much for stopping by this morning...enjoy the rest of the day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin