Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Beverley's Double Family Page Layout-1

 Hello everyone...I've shared my stampin' ladies pages this week...and now it's time to share with you the pages I did to give them their inspiration...so it's me that's up today...below is the entire first page of my double layout...I used two rows of the banners to separate my pics...lots of pennants are used...even for the journalling.


Here I added the pennants to a stick and added a couple of star brads...this is so much fun...because you can use up your scraps...and I love using up all the scraps that I accumulate.


  I found these unusual metal brads that said "Family" and I just had to pick them up...I'm happy to say that the stampin' ladies were lucky to be able to take home one as a freebie goodie...yeeeehhhh!!!...now they get to add it to a future page...it was a little heavy so I used my S/U mini glue dot to attach it...and it worked beautifully.


 I love using the glassine envies to add extra pics or written sentiments to my pages...this one has a large pennant in it...just waiting for me to add my hand written sentiment...on the outside...I added more pennants of course...this is what the class is all about...pennants...pennants and banners...I love that.


 Here I added a pennant onto a stick...lovely idea if I may say so myself...lol.


 Another pennant on a stick with a view of some of the banners cut from DSP...a pain to cut out since they're so small...but worth all the work when you see how pretty they look...I added bakers twine so that it looks as if the twine is holding up the banner...I outdo myself sometimes...ROTFLMFAO!...really!.


This was a fun morning to share my layout page with you guys...I had a great time...thank you so much for stoppin' by and sharin' this page with me...please stop by tomorrow and see what I did with the second half of my page...enjoy the rest of your morning...and I hope you all have a scrappin' good time.


Scrappin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin