Thursday, July 12, 2012

Beverley's Double Family Page Layout-2

This is the final layout from our scrappin' class...and it's mine...it's an inspiration page that I hope would get my ladies creative juices flowing...and from all the beautiful work they did...I think it helped...at least I hope so.


 I used lots of banners and pennants on my page...I even used large pennants from the Perfect Pennants Die to use for my journalling...you can see it below.


 These are a couple of my fav pics of  Obaasan (Japanese Grandma), holding our grand-daughter...and Ojjisan (Japanese grandpa) riding the tractor on the farm with our grandson...I used DSP to back each of the pics and pretty pennants are hanging from them too...this was such a fun layout to play with...I had lots of fun putting it together.


Well it's another hot one here...I'm already sweating...I hope you guys are a little cooler...thanks so much for droppin' by this morning...I hope you all had fun the last couple of days with our layout pages...enjoy the rest of your day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin