Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pinwheel for you Gift Tags

I have some cute gift tags to share with you this morning that we made in our workshop last night and I was happy to be able to incorporate one of my favorite dies...the mini pinwheel die...I love that die.


 This is the pink one we made using some DSP.


 This blue pinwheel card uses the fabulous Polka dot Parade DSP...I'm loving that new DSP.


 Here is the easy recipe:

Stamp set: itty bitty banners.
*****
Card stock: polka dot parade DSP...old olive...white...and assorted scraps.
*****
Ink: brilliant blue.
*****
Punches: framelits bitty banners...textured impressions stripes...large oval...s/u edgelits finishing touches...3/4" circle...and small pinwheels dies.
*****
Additional supplies: peapod and blueberry bakers twines...Popsicle sticks...silver brads...s/u mini glue dots...acrylic blocks...big shot...and snail.



 Above Carol is sharing her completed tags...thanks Carol they look great.



 Hehehehehehe!!! these two ladies are a little camera shy...Karen and Della you did a great job with your tags...thanks for sharing...lol.


I want to thank all the ladies who attended the workshop last night...you all did an awesome job on your tags...you all march to a different drummer and you lift my spirits with your cheerful attitude and eagerness to learn...you all teach me new things also...thanks for sharing.

Thanks everyone for stoppin' by this morning and sharin' our projects with us...there is plenty more to come...we all had an awesome time last night and I even got a chance to bust-a-move to my favorite song....lol...Yeeeehhhh!...enjoy this fantastic weekend...remember our furbabies...don't leave them outside in the heat and give plenty of fresh cold water...I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin