Saturday, July 7, 2012

Carol's Double Honeymoon Layout

 I'm sharing my stampin ladies scrapbook layouts this week...and next up to share is Carol's layout...she did a double page honeymoon layout....she has a lot of shapes and pennants that give the pages lots of dimension...on this page her pennants are from dies...hand cut from DSP...and punches.


On the second layout her pennants are all layered...I like that...and the bakers twine have been sandwiched between the pennants...then strung across the page...how nice is that...Carol did a great job on her double layouts.


Thanks everyone for droppin' by this morning and sharing Carol's layout with me...a BIG thank you to Carol also for a wonderful layout and for allowing me to share it...I hope you all are staying cool...drink lots of ice water...don't forget to take care of your fur-babies too...and check on your elderly neighbors...enjoy the rest of the morning...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin