Monday, July 9, 2012

Della's Single Birthday Banner Layout

Thank goodness we have a day that is going to be free of that high humidity...it's still suppose to be hot...but that I can handle...I just hate that humidity...lol...I have another fabulous page to share this morning from my stampin' lady...Della's layout page is up this morning...Della did a great single page layout featuring her daughters birthday party and it's beautiful.
Della used her banner at the top of her page...then used a banner on a stick...the blue DSP really brings out the colours in the pics...the subject of her page is beautiful...and this is a beautiful layout also.
Della...thank you so much for allowing me to share your beautiful page this morning.


Thanks everyone for droppin' by this morning and sharing Della's page with me...it was so much fun...staying cool will be easier today...but make sure your fur-babies and you all stay hydrated...drink lots of water...enjoy the rest of the morning and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' Hugz
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin