Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Scrappin' Good Time Layouts-1

 I almost forgot to post the layouts we did last week in class...this was a fun DSP print...and colourful too but not too bright...if you look closely you can see that they are mushrooms...I was very happy that my Scrappin' ladies loved the print...it's not easy picking out a print that everyone will love...but this was a hit...Here is my double layout..."Just the Three of Us"...and "Ouch".


I used lots of chipboard and punched shapes in my layouts...these are great for my journalling later.


 Here is one of Carol's layout pages...she also used chipboard alphabet letters on her page...this is a beautiful layout.


 Here is one of Yvonne's Layout with her family...she used lots of alphabet stickers...coordinating papers...and flowers...this too is a very lovely layout.


Thanks too my scrappin' ladies for allowing me to share their layouts this morning...thanks to all of you for stoppin' by...I hope you get some inspiration from the layouts...enjoy the rest of the day...and may you all have a scrappin' good time.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin