Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Scrappin' Good Time Layouts-2

 This is the inspiration bonus pages I had for the ladies this month...it coordinated very nicely with the mushroom DSP...it is a soft peachy colour polka dot DSP...even though it looks orange here...I really need to get a better camera...lol.


Don't you just love the chipboard shapes...I used lots of chipboard's in these layouts too...and they work beautifully.

'


Here are some more chipboard's that I used...these were fun words and sentiments...which I will journal later on.


 I love this page because I like the look of the center pic which is raised with stampin' dimensionals above the rest of the pics...some of the journalling shapes I used brads and attached them to the page.


You can see that I used the polka dot DSP on the plain peach card stock so that it would coordinate with the full size sheet of DSP...I love it.


 This is the DSP we used in class...plain peach with a little bit of texture , mushrooms that are raised and have a shiny gloss to it, and polka dot card stocks...the ladies got to take home these extra sheets to finish up their pages.


  Thanks to my scrappin' ladies for a very fun evening...and you all did a fabulous job on your layouts...thanks everyone for droppin' by this morning and checkin' out my layouts...enjoy the rest of your morning...I hope you all have a scrappin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin