Thursday, August 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Hats

  This is a cute and easy card...and would be perfect for using up your scraps scraps...I forgot to get pics of the stampin' Ladies cards...but they all did a great job.


 The colours are so bright and cheerful...this card would make anyone happy...and start singing Happy Birthday...lol.


 I love the new in colours that I used for this card...the new ink pads are wonderful too.


My  fun and easy recipe:

Stamp sets: itty bitty and pennant parade.
*****
Card stock: polka dot parade DSP...pumpkin pie...whisper white...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: primrose petal...gumball green...summer fruit...and midnight muse.
*****
Punches: framelits bitty banners...petite pennants...1/2" circle...mini candle...and happy birthday folder.
*****
Additional supplies: snail...big shot...acrylic blocks...fiskar cutter...and score-it.


Thanks so much for droppin' by this morning and sharing my card...a big thank you to my stampin' ladies for a great evening...I hope you all enjoy the rest of the day...and may you all have a stampin' good time.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin