Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hello Banner Card

This was one of the cards we made for the new catty open house a couple of months ago...we can make lots of these and just swap out the sentiments for one that best suits the occasion...my stampin' ladies loved it since it was so quick and easy.


I love the fact that this card shows all the new in-colours...and it was so easy to make...plus all I have to do when I make more is swap out the sentiment for one that fits the occasion.


This is my very easy recipe:

Stamp set: pennant parade.
*****
Card stock: summer starfruit...gumball green...midnight muse...primrose petals...raspberry ripple...crumb cake...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: summer starfruit...gumball green...midnight muse...primrose petals...and raspberry ripple.
*****
Punches: petite pennants and word window.
*****
Additional supplies: crystal effects...snail...big shot...acrylic blocks...clear acrylic discs...fiskar...and score-it.


Thanks to my stampin' ladies for a wonderful class...and thanks to everyone for droppin' by this morning...enjoy the last of this weekend...I sure am having a great day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.



Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin