Monday, August 20, 2012

One Person Butterfly

I have another very quick and easy card to share this morning...you can make a lot of these for any occasion...just switch out the sentiment for whatever you need it for...I was even thinking of doing some note cards.


The sentiment is the little flight of direction that the butterfly leaves behind...I don't know what else to call it...lol.


Here is a closer look at the sentiment...I hope you can see what it says...this set has long retired from stampin' up...but I'm just rediscovering it again since I'm so into butterfly's this month...lol.


This is the easy peasy recipe:

Stamp set: Flight of the Butterfly.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...gumball green...polka dot parade...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: gumball green.
*****
Punches: Darla Butterfly Die.
*****
Additional supplies: big shot...snail...score-it...and fiskar cutter.


 Thank you all for stoppin' by and looking at my card...enjoy the rest of the morning...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin