Friday, September 28, 2012

Be Merry Gift Tag-Ornaments Keepsakes

 I have a gift tag this morning from our Catty Partaaaaaay...I love using JUMBO tags...especially on the larger gifts because they don't get lost on the package...I only wanted to use one ornament...so that the ornament wouldn't get lost on the tag...I did several layers of the ornament...I did three but you probably can do more.


This was such an easy tag...emboss it using an embossing folder....rub it lightly with stampin' pastels to show up the embossing...I used my Framelits dies to make the ornament...just add some fabulous embellies and you are ready to go.


Here is the recipe:

Stamp sets: ornament keepsakes...warm words...and teeny tiny tags.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...glorious green...raspberry tart and dashing DSP's.
*****
Ink: glorious green.
*****
Markers: sakura clear glitter pen.
*****
Chalks: stampin' pastels.
*****
Punches: framelits holiday ornaments...large oval...jewelry tag...and Christmas ornaments embossing folder.
*****
Additional supplies: silver cording...crystal effects...snail...big shot...sponge dauber...acrylic blocks...and poinsettia dew drops.


Thanks for stoppin' by this rainy, cold, and windy morning...the dogs weren't too happy out there either and I was glad when they decided to head back to the house...we didn't even make it all the way to the reservoir...you won't hear any complaints from me...usually we can be outside over and hour with them sniffing the air and listening...lol...thank you stampin' ladies for a fun evening...and thanks to all of you for droppin' by this morning...stay warm and safe today...enjoy the rest of the morning...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin