Thursday, September 27, 2012

Peace-Ornaments Keepsakes

I have another card to share from my Catty Partaaaaaay! last week...I had some cards for the ladies to make from the card buffet before they were allowed to dive into the new Holiday Catty...the card is an unusual colour combination for Christmas...but it works very nicely...this card was an absolute favorite of the ladies...and mine too...especially with the glittery green ribbon.


 I love the new Stampin' Dazzle markers from Stampin' Up...I'm not crazy about my handwriting...so I used the dazzle markers on the stamped sentiment and stamped the inside of my card...that's the beauty of these markers...you can use them to hand write your sentiment or message...or you can rub them over your rubber stamp and stamp the sentiment onto the card stock...like I did below...luv it!!!


This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: Ornament Keepsakes and heard from the heart.
*****
Card stock: bravo burgundy...gumball green...and certainly celery DSPrints.
*****
Ink: certainly celery.
*****
Markers: silver stampin' dazzle.
*****
Punches: framelits holiday ornaments...key tag...joy and cheer embossing folder.
*****
Additional supplies: green glitter ribbon...snail...s/u mini glue dots...big shot...score-it...fiskar...and acrylic blocks. 


 Thank you to my stampin' ladies for another fun evening...thanks to all of you for stoppin' by this rainy morning to check out my card...it's a little cold and it's drizzling out and that's a nice day to stay in and catch up with some of my stampin' projects...I hope you get a chance to do that to...enjoy the rest of the morning...have a great day...and a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin