Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sparkle-Ornaments Framelits

 This morning I have a card I'm sharing from our Catty Partaaaaaay last week...the stampin' ladies made some awesome cards from the card buffet...and this is the first card up.

Don't you just love all the glitter on this card...I can already feel the chill of the winter air and the snowflakes falling on my face...eeeeeeekkk!...wake up girl!


I love the mini jewelry punch...it's great for using up scraps...and I use it often...on these tags I added some fabulous bling...as if I needed more...but a girl can't have too much bling now can she!


This card is so simply elegant...I absolutely love it.


 This is the easy recipe:

Stamp set: warm words.
*****
Card stock: very vanilla...festival of prints DSP...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: ridinghood red.
*****
Punches: holiday ornaments framelits...modern label...jewelry tag...northern flurry folder.
*****
Additional supplies: Christmas bakers twine limited edition...crystal stickles...round green dots and red star blings...big shot...snail...fiskar...and
s/u mini glue dots.


Thank you to my stampin' ladies for a fabulous evening...they never fail me...especially with their dancin' moves...I actually did some Gangnam Style moves myself...lol...you guys just don't want to know...Really! you don't...lol...thanks so much for stoppin' by this very chilly morning...I had to put on my winter coat to walk the dogs if you can believe that...enjoy the rest of the morning...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin