Sunday, September 23, 2012

Birdcage-A Little Note

I haven't posted any of my favorite caged bird cards for a while and thought I'd make a couple more this morning...it seems that every week I have a different fav...I can't help it...so many wonderful goodies out there...and an awful lot of enablers...lol...but I love it...with all the supplies on hand...I can always make more of past favs whenever I feel like it...so here are two more favorite cards I want to share this morning with all of you...I hope you enjoy them.


I love the colours of the card stock...these are just cards that I will use to drop a quick line to someone if I need too...or I can switch out the sentiment if I want to.


 The second bird at the top of the cage is just cut in half so that it fits into the top portion of the birdcage.


I love the details in this die...can you imagine cutting this out by hand...I know one of my stampin' ladies who wouldn't want to be hand cutting this image...lol.


 This is the easy recipe:

Stamp set: teeny tiny wishes.
*****
Card stock: tempting turquoise...really rust...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: early espresso.
*****
Pens: black sakura glaze.
*****
Punches: caged bird die...s/u petals-a-plenty and poteeka birds embossing folders...jewelry tag...1/16" hand held circle...and word window.
*****
Additional supplies: s/u mini glue dots...crystal effects...snail...big shot...spring mini dew drops...gold and silver split rings...fiskar...score-it...and s/u acrylic blocks. 


 Thanks for stoppin' by this morning...a little chilly and windy here early this morning...but other than that it's absolutely beautiful outside...enjoy it everyone...and have a great weekend...I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin