Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy Boot day

 Here are the last set of cards from our workshop...the fancy cow girl boots...I really like these a lot...when I look at them...I think Texas...Yaaahhhh!...LOL!


The tag to add to the gift has a stamped background of stars...so easy and simple...but still eye catching...and I absolutely love the dew drops over the stars...I went Texas all the way...lol...with these fancy boots.


 Don't you just love this tag on the card that says "Happy Boot Day"...I combined two of the sentiments for this card...then added a yellow brad star.


Here is the easy recipe:

Stamp sets: bootiful occasions...teen tiny wishes...and in the stars.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...crumb cake...summer sun...white printer paper...and manilla shipping tag.
*****
Ink: midnight muse...summer sun...and soft suede.
*****
Punches: large and small stars...large rectangle...and 1/16" hand held circle.
*****
Additional supplies: yellow star brad...crystal effects...Mens Dew drops...snail...fiskar...and score-it.


Thanks to my stampin' ladies for a great evening...we had a fabulous time...stampin'...good friends...munchies...gossip...and a cup of hot coffee/tea...always make for a stampin' good time...thanks again ladies...also a big thank you to everyone who stops by to check out the cards...today is the first day of Fall/Autumn and I'm so excited...it's my favorite time of the year...lots more projects are on the way...enjoy the weekend everyone...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin